Inline Mixer Rapid Design
The Sugar Engineers' Hilo Unloader design is well-established in the sugar industry and has the following features;
- Specifically designed for the arduous duties expereinced in the cane yard (dust, heat, heavy moving machinery)
- The unloader is designed to accomodate the large pull-out forces which often exceed the weight of cane in the truck
- The simplicity of the design makes for quick turn-around times while unloading
- Rolling element bearings support the sheave wheels, making for low maintenance
- A heavy duty helical bevel gearbox with a large service factor is specified
- All the unloader components are bolted to a reinforced concrete foundation, which is also the main counter-balance weight
- Each unloader will be custom designed to meet the exact and specific requirements of the user, using high tech design tools, which means the design can be rapidly executed, at a low cost to the client.
The design will include:
- A detailed and fully dimensioned CAD drawing sent by email
- An Engineering specification document
We are also able to offer Project Management Services for the design, engineering, fabrication and erection of your equipment to ensure it is delivered on time, in budget, to the correct quality.
A partially dimensioned drawing indicative of the design you will receive is available for download.